Pokemon Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

were it all began

3 posters

Go down

were it all began Empty were it all began

Post by towashin Sat 16 Aug 2008, 9:23 am

it was another boring morning i thought when i woke up and saw chatot out side my window i smiled at them as the flew by.When i ran down stares my mom was getting breakfast ready and i decided to get my pokemon luggage ready so i brought a suit case full of games and soccer balls including food but then my mom said "Oh no you don't towashin, what do you think your doing"she said to him "i am bringing everything i need for my pokemon adventure" she smiled and rolled her eyes "as a pokemon trainer this is all you will need"she holds up a pokebag and he said "aaaaaaaaaawwwww but i really need to defeat mega extreme blasto cannon and his evil goons" she laughed "the can wait but you have a very important future ahead of you and i suggest you take responsiblity for it okay"she stared at him "okaaay but-" she interupted him "no buts now go on or you'll be late to get your starter pokemon" towashin scate boards over to professor roenns lab "well hello towashin"he said "hi professor" well it looks like you are ready to get your starter pokemon aren't we"he looks down at me and smiles "yes we are" towashin walks into a room and sees a chimchar, turtwig and piplup. Professor roenn gives a fiftenn minute lexure and speech on the pokemon world and then he says "go ahead and choose your pokemon" towashin examines them and looks at every single asspect of them he then says "i will like to have chimchar professor" professor roenn says"excellent choice" as he gives towashin a pokedex and 6 pokeballs and now towashins journey can begin

i hope you like it
towashin
towashin
New trainer
New trainer

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

were it all began Empty Re: were it all began

Post by Pokeluvver13 Sat 16 Aug 2008, 9:31 am

very well done route 201
Pokeluvver13
Pokeluvver13
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2008-04-13

https://pokemon-hero-rpg.rpg-board.net/biographies-f7/savanna

Back to top Go down

Post by towashin Sat 16 Aug 2008, 10:39 am

towashin gets on his skate board and rides it down a path which leads him to route 201
"go chimchar"he said with excitment "are you ready to begin our journey" chimchar nods his head "chimchar chim" chimchar says as he jumps on towashin's back "okay lets go" chimchar and towashin ride on his skateboard when they come acrossed a starly "chimchar"towashin said "chim"chimchar said "this could be our moment to shine are you ready" "CHIM CHAR CHIM" "chimchar ember" chimhar uses ember on the starly starly hears the command and then uses wing attack on chimchar hitting him "darn it" towashn says towashin then tells chimchar to use scratch on chimchar chimchar scratches starly repeatedly "chimchar use ember" chimchar uses ember and blast starly back into the ground "GO....POKEBALL" 1...2...3..."yes i caught a starly"towashin says as he picks up the pokeball come on chimchar lets ride
towashin
towashin
New trainer
New trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by mewtwo Sun 17 Aug 2008, 2:36 am

you can't say what pokemon it is only administrators and moderators can do that and you can't say whether or not you catch it either
mewtwo
mewtwo
New trainer
New trainer

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by towashin Sun 17 Aug 2008, 3:02 am

i know that that is why i am waiting for an admin to give me the appropriate battle with this starly
towashin
towashin
New trainer
New trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: