Pokemon Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready for Croc

3 posters

Go down

Ready for Croc Empty Ready for Croc

Post by Hikari Wed 16 Jul 2008, 9:56 pm

Hikari slept in her feathery bed at her house at Littleroot Town. She was wakened by her alarm clock at 8: 34 in the morning. Hikari mumbled and push the button 'Off' on her alarm clock slowly. She pushed herself up and looked around. Her room was full of watery stuff, as usual. Hikari rubbed her eyes and reached her legs onto the cold wood floor, she suddenly took her foot off the floor and searched for her blue slippers, she heard her mom.
"Honey, your going to be late for Prof. Birch!!" Her mother sang. Hikari found her blue slippers and jumped in them. She rubbed her eyes once again and went downstairs with her pajamas on. Her mother looked at her with shock. "Honey! Get dressed appropriatly!" Her mother said to her as Hikari looked at her clothes. I forget everything... she thought and walked back up. She brushed her hair and made it soft and made it into a long, blue, ponytail. She got dressed in her black dress and slipped on her baggy. She once again went downstairs and opened the door without her mother noticing, she slammed the door closed and rushed of to Prof. Birch's office.

Hikari reached his office and opened the cold, metal door. She shut it closed and walked inside as Prof. Birch had a pokeball beside him, away from the rest. Hikari smiled and looked at the professer. "Hey, Proffeser!" she said happily, "Is this one mine?" she asked and picked it up, she opened her bag and grabbed her seal case, "This was from my mom years ago when I was 5. I decorated my dad's pokeballs, and my brother's." she said in thought and put a bubble seal on the pokeball. "Thank you Professer." Hikari said and slipped back on her bag and put Croc in her bag and rushed out of his lab.
Hikari
Hikari
New trainer
New trainer

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Ready for Croc Empty Re: Ready for Croc

Post by Pokeluvver13 Thu 17 Jul 2008, 12:25 pm

accepted...

you are now on route ?
Pokeluvver13