Pokemon Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting out

2 posters

Go down

Starting out Empty Starting out

Post by vann Sat 16 Aug 2008, 4:45 pm

"Today is finally the day where I get my first pokemon! Yea!" Leo said, excited. "You're gonna tire yourself out before you even get there Leo," his mom said. "Yea, ok. I'll see you later mom!" he said, heading out the door and going towards the professors lab. "Hey professor, I'm finally here!" Leo said, going in. "Ah Leo, I was expecting you today, do you know what pokemon you want?" Oak asked. "Yes sir, I do. Can I have the charmander?" Leo asked. "Fine choice, here he is," the professor said, handing him the pokeball. "Come on out charmander!" Leo said. Charmander came out, and he was a joyful one. "Char!" Charmander said, jumping on Leo. "You two make a perfect pair. Also, here a 5 pokeballs and a pokedex," Oak said, giving Leo what he needed. "Alright! I'm ready to go! Charmander, return," Leo said, excited as he returned his pokemon. Leo then finally head out towards route 1 to start his journey.

vann
New trainer
New trainer

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Starting out Empty Re: Starting out

Post by Lucas Sat 16 Aug 2008, 7:01 pm

Updated! Your now on Route 1.
Lucas
Lucas
Administrator